PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
HAVE YOU GOT FRINGE PLAGUE?
Do you have the following symptoms:
- A joyful, almost hysterical feeling of fatigue?
- An insatiable hunger for hash browns?
- A new found pleasure in puppetry?
- Mismatching socks?
- An alter ego which has taken the form of a pelican?
- An obsession with crustaceans?
If so – DON’T PANIC!
Fringe plague is mostly harmless. Mostly.
We have asserted that patient zero was a Mister Jack Whitewood. He has been contained and we hope this outbreak will clear up by Sunday night, maybe Monday morning.
If symptoms persist, head straight to The Ventnor Exchange and have a swift import beer…maybe an Island Roasted coffee…maybe browse the vinyl…maybe buy a ticket to something nice…
All will be well.